Doctor Jonathan Roth
Adult and Pediatric Neurosurgeon
Dr. Jonathan Roth serves as a senior neurosurgeon at the Tel-Aviv Medical Center and Dana Children’s Hospital, and is the head of the neuroendoscopic unit.
This is the largest department of kind in Israel and the Middle East, treating a vast spectrum of pathologies.
Performs about 250 cases annually focusing on various topics in pediatric and adult neurosurgery
- Appointed as senior clinical lecturer (equivalent to assistant professor) from the Tel-Aviv University.
- Published over 80 peer review papers and book chapters, and attend and present regularly at international meetings.
- Involved in various international educational projects in various aspects of neurosurgery
- Attending Neurosurgeon at the Departments of Neurosurgery and Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Head of Neuroendoscopic unit
Interests and Expertise
- Hydrocephalus (including complex cases)
- Brain tumors
- Colloid cysts
- Arachnoid cysts
- Endoscopic surgery for various brain pathologies
- Epilepsy surgery
- Surgery for Tuberous Sclerosis associated pathologies
- Chiari Malformation
- 2008: Endoscopic surgery for ventricular and skull base pathologies. Cornell Medical Center, NYC, NY
- 2008-2009: Pediatric Neurosurgery, including endoscopic, epilepsy, and oncological surgeries (NYUMC, NYC, NY).